- Heating System Installation & Replacement
- Heating System Repair & Maintenance
- Furnace Installation & Replacement
- Furnace Repair & Maintenance
- Heat Pump Installation & Replacement
- Heat Pump Repair & Maintenance
- Radiant Heat Installation & Replacement
- Radiant Heat Repair & Maintenance
- Hybrid Heating Systems
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Zone Systems
Indoor Air Quality
Heating System Installation in Northern Virginia
Fairfax • Arlington • Alexandria • Springfield
Since 1998, our expert NATE–certified technicians have installed heating systems for homeowners throughout Northern Virginia. We know what homeowners are looking for in their heating systems, and we take pride in helping customers find cost–effective, quality heating solutions. We are happy to work with you on finding & installing a new heating system that will provide better, more reliable comfort while also lowering your energy bills.
Call 703-339-3877 for Heating System Installation & Replacement in Northern Virginia or click here to schedule service
We Install Quality Heating Systems
You can trust our certified technicians to take care of your heating system installation or replacement. We install a wide range of residential heaters including:
- Gas & Electric Furnaces
- Heat pumps
- Hybrid heating systems
- Radiant heating systems and more.
If you’re looking to install a new heating system, or replace your old heating system in your home in Northern Virginia, contact Oasis today!
When Should You Replace Your Heating System?
Many homeowners call to ask us whether or not we think it is time for them to upgrade or replace an older heating system. Don’t keep throwing money away on a heater that’s on the decline. Here are some signs to look for that you should contact us for a heating system replacement.
Is It Time to Replace Your Heating System? (Signs to Look For)
- Your heating bills are increasing: If your energy bills during the winter are rising, and it isn’t due to the cost of fuel or increased use, it may be an over–the–hill heater that cannot operate efficiently anymore.
- Consistent, costly repairs: Although regular heating system maintenance is suggested to avoid costly repairs. If your HVAC expert is suggesting costly repairs more than once a year– that’s probably a sign that your heating system is outdated. A big red flag is if you’re paying the same amount within a span of 3 years for repairs as you would for a new heating system.
- Uneven heating: If you notice cold spots around your house, rooms that aren’t getting as warm as they should, it often means the heating system is beginning to fail.
- Basic age: Each heating system has an estimated lifespan. If your heating system is a few years older than that, it’s time to arrange for a replacement. A heating system of more than 15 years old is most likely ready to be replaced. Have your local HVAC expert come out to inspect your heating system to see if it should be replaced.
Why Hire a Professional HVAC Company for Heating System Installation?
Central heating systems are large and complex, so you need to make sure that your heating system installation is completed by a professional. If you are uncertain what type of new heater you should have installed, our professionals will go over the options. A technician will come to your home to assess what type of current heating system you have as well as the layout of your home. We will work with you to make sure you get the right heater installed for your home.
Additional Heating System Upgrades
We can also upgrade your heating system with zone controls and advanced thermostats that can make a huge difference in comfort and energy bills. We’ll see that whether you end up with a radiant heating system, ductless mini split heating system, or another type of heating system, it will be the ideal one for all your needs.
Heating System Repair Services
After your professional heating system installation, Oasis offers annual tune–ups and heating system maintenance plans to keep your heating system functioning at its best throughout the winter. If anything goes wrong with your heating system, we also offer emergency heating system repair services, so that you are always covered.
Call Oasis Today for Your Heating System Installation or Replacement
Oasis has been a trusted provider of heating services for many years. Contact us today to learn more about the many types of new heating systems we can install for you.