- Heating System Installation & Replacement
- Heating System Repair & Maintenance
- Furnace Installation & Replacement
- Furnace Repair & Maintenance
- Heat Pump Installation & Replacement
- Heat Pump Repair & Maintenance
- Radiant Heat Installation & Replacement
- Radiant Heat Repair & Maintenance
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Zone Systems
Indoor Air Quality
Heating System Installation and Replacement in Northern Virginia
Since 1998, our expert NATE–certified technicians have installed heating systems for homeowners throughout Northern Virginia. We know what homeowners are looking for in their heating systems, and we take pride in helping customers find cost–effective heating solutions for all of their heating system installation and replacement needs. We can provide you with a heating system upgrade that will not only provide better, more reliable comfort, but will also lower your energy bills.
You can trust our certified technicians to take care of your heating system installation or replacement. We install a wide range of different kinds of residential heaters: furnaces (both gas and electric), heat pumps, hybrid heating systems, radiant heating systems and more. If you’re looking to install a new heating system, or replace your old heating system in your home around Lorton, Alexandria, Springfield, Arlington, Fairfax, or surrounding areas, contact Oasis today!
Call 703-339-3877 for Heating System Installation & Replacement in Northern Virginia or click here to schedule service
Professional Heating System Installation
Central heating systems are large and complex, so you need to make sure that your heating system installation is completed by a professional. If you are uncertain what type of new heater you should have installed, our professionals will go over the options. A technician will come to your home to assess the current heating system and layout of your home. We want to make sure you get the right heater installed for your home.
We can also upgrade your heating system with zone controls and advanced thermostats that can make a huge difference in comfort and energy bills. We’ll see that whether you end up with a radiant heating system, ductless mini splits, or another type of heating system, it will be the ideal one for all your needs.
Is It Time to Schedule a Heating System Replacement?
Many homeowners call to ask us whether or not we think it is time for them to upgrade or replace an older heating system. Don’t keep throwing money away on a heater that’s on the decline. Here are some signs to look for that you should contact us for a heating system replacement:
- Rising bills: If your energy bills during the winter are rising, and it isn’t due to the cost of fuel or increased use, it may be an over–the–hill heater.
- Too many repairs: Repairing a heater more than once a year is a bad sign, as is any single repair that would cost half of the price of a new installation.
- Uneven heating: If you notice cold spots around your house, rooms that aren’t getting as warm as they should, it often means the heating system is beginning to fail.
- Basic age: Each heating system has an estimated lifespan. If your heating system is a few years older than that, it’s time to arrange for a replacement.
Heating System Service and Repair
After your professional heating system installation, Oasis offers annual tune–ups and heating system maintenance plans to keep your heating system functioning at its best throughout the winter. If anything goes wrong with your heating system, we also offer emergency heating system repair services, so that you are always covered.
Contact Oasis for Your Heating System Installation or Replacement
Oasis has been a trusted provider of heating services for many years. Contact us today to learn more about the many types of new heating systems we can install for you.