The second half of January puts us midway between when the season for turning on heaters starts, and the time when the air conditioners kick in. If you don’t have a maintenance service contract with a trusted HVAC company (take a look at ours) then right now is great time to plan ahead and arrange for it.
Why Maintenance Service Contracts Are Advantageous
Regular maintenance is an essential part of taking care of a heating and cooling system. You should have a maintenance inspection and tune-up done for both systems: the air conditioner in the spring and the heater in the fall. When you sign up for our service contract, you will have both taken care of each year, with no worries about forgetting about scheduling it. Plus…
- A 10% discount on all service calls, parts, and labor.
- Priority service, which means you get to jump to the head of the line when it comes to repairs and other services.
- You increase the lifespan of your heater and air conditioner. Any HVAC system that goes without tune-ups and adjustments will start to rapidly wear down, and may not even reach half its expected service life.
- You’ll have far fewer repair problems to worry about. Around 85% of the repairs an AC or heater may need during its lifetime can be avoided thanks to maintenance. That adds up to a lot of time and money saved—and emergency situations dodged.
- You will save money thanks to better energy efficiency. If an AC or heater goes without maintenance, it will start to decline in how efficiently it runs, and you could soon start to pay a quarter more than you should.
- You’ll have a system that runs safely. This is particularly important if you use a gas furnace.
Oasis Heating, A/C & Refrigeration serves Fairfax and throughout Northern Virginia. Quality Assured Since 1998. Call for details about our maintenance service contract.